Consumers are tired of empty promises by products that don't deliver.
There is a huge demand in the marketplace for products that really work to fix fuel issues like:
- ethanol in gasoline reducing driver fuel mileage
- boat owners dealing with water in fuel tanks and ethanol destroying fuel lines and tanks
- heavy truck drivers needing improved diesel fuel performance
- small engine/small equipment damaged by ethanol added to fuel
- bacteria growth and microbe growth in fuel storage tanks
If your customers are in the automotive, marine, small engine, fleet, or vehicle maintenance industries, they need Bell Performance solutions - and YOU can provide them now.
Interested in becoming a Bell Performance dealer?
We’re looking for qualified partners to create a turnkey Fuel Treatment and Service Component for their business that:
- Solves their Customers Fuel Related Problems
- Establishes Value and Justifies Expense
- Enhances our Partner’s Brand
- Differentiates from Competitors
- Reduces Customer Attrition
- Delivers High Margin New Revenue Channel
Sound interesting to you? If so, let's talk!
What We Provide:
Our success is tied to the success of our partners. That’s why we aim to ensure success by providing essential elements like:
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- Comprehensive Onboarding and Product Training
- Joint Sales Efforts and Support (Customer Needs Analysis Proposal Development, Customer Monitoring and Consultation)
- Peripheral Marketing Materials (Talking Points, Product Catalogs, Market Research, Case Studies, Content Templates, Demo Kits, POP banners, posters and stickers)
- Volume-based Pricing Model
We don't stop at making the best fuel treatments on the market. We also offer comprehensive, hands-on support that includes well-organized resources under the essential areas of Product training, Sales & Marketing Support and Profitability.
If any of this sounds like what you’re looking for, tell us more about you and your company.